About Gardner Loop
Gardner Loop is the marketing communications consultancy of Nick Scott Turner, a multi-faceted strategist whose work has brought millions of dollars and tons of attention to his clients’ work, products, and causes.
Hiring Gardner Loop will put you in the company of startups, non-profits, universities, a President of the United States, and more.
- The Association of Catholic Colleges and Universities
- Georgetown University
- Johns Hopkins University
- Rice University
- TJHSST Partnership Fund
Food & Beverage
- Big Organic Garden
- Little Me Tea
Home and Health
- Clutter SOS
- Gently Organized
- The Organizing Agency
Non-Profit and Membership Organizations
- The National Association of Professional Organizers
- The National Organization on Fetal Alcohol Syndrome
- TJHSST Alumni Association
Politics and Government
Gardner Loop can help you in three areas:
- Strategy: problem solving, planning, branding, etc.
- Content development: copy, photography, style and tone, organizational voice, etc.
- Content delivery: print, web, and e-mail
If we seem like the kind of studio you’d like to work with, we’d love to hear from you. Drop us a line anytime.